Your Peace of Mind and Administration Fees
Most Dealerships have an administration fee that goes along with the purchase of a vehicle. At Grappone, in Concord New Hampshire, we have an administration fee of $599 with every vehicle sold. The administration fee is separate from our upfront price and is in place to cover the expenses of the documentation process and administrative aspects of the transaction.
Why an Administration Fee?
This fee is also known as a service fee and it addresses costs incurred by the dealership that are separate from those paid to acquire the vehicle. The administration fee recognizes some of the costs related to compliance with federal and state laws which provide for safety, consumer protection, anti-theft measures, vehicle history checks, notifications, certifications, and official filings. Much work and expense occur even before a document is ready to be used, and there are many documents. Before vehicles can be sold, dealers must invest in personnel training to carry out legal mandates. Not all transactions involve the same services, but all carry our many legal requirements and documents to support those requirements.
What Grappone Does For Our Guests
- Checks vehicle safety, history and titles
- Provides full condition information on the window label
- Discovers and discloses accurate vehicle mileage
- Checks for recalls on used vehicles where required
- Completes required forms and contracts that protect your interests.
- Processes titles and plates
- Files and clears liens
- Keeps your information private and secure
- Fulfills Vehicle emissions laws
- Passes along manufacturer information, including lemon law notices
- Processes rebates on your purchase
- Keeps you informed of your rights and obligations
- Keeps important records of your purchase
- Purchases required forms and supplies
- Maintains technology to process your paperwork faster
- Trains staff to carry out laws that protect you
- Maintains professional licences that ensure quality service
- Maintains required dealer bond